The Frey Round Bale Feeder
The Frey Round Bale Feeder is constructed for the purpose of feeding and saving hay. Our spacings are larger than most on the market. We are also higher in overall height for more cow comfort. With our positive locking the feeders are cow-proof for long lasting life and many dollars of feed saved.
- Height 50-1/2"
- Width 7'
- Bar spacing 14" on center
- Cow head spacing 13" x 35"
- 19 1/2" Hay saver panel on bottom
- 18 Cow spaces per feeder
- Economy Feeder - constructed of 1" sq. tubing with 14 gauge sheet metal hay saver
- Heavy Duty Model Available - constructed of 1 1/2" sq. tubing with 14 gauge sheet metal hay saver
- Two half sections with corral drop in male and female pin ends
- Cow-proof locking
Frey L'll Creep
The sturdiest, most portable creep yet designed. Constructed of all welded, 14 gauge metal. Grain bin is especially designed to prevent feed bridging and with the corners eliminated from the feed trough, feed cannot mold in the corners -- there are none. The generous sized cow guard, 9 ft. on the #8, gives the calves ample room and is made of 2" 14 gauge high carbon steel tubing. Built-in rain gutter and self-locking lid protect feed at all times. Cows absolutely cannot rub lid open, yet it is easily opened for quick dumping of feed.
- Completely portable
- A woman or child can open the top
- Rain gutter protects feed
Comes in three sizes:
- #4 -- Capacity of 20 calves, 600 lbs. feed -- 4 ft. trough
- #6 -- Capacity of 30 calves, 900 lbs. feed -- 6 ft. trough
- #8 -- Capacity of 40 calves, 1200 lbs. feed -- 8 ft. trough
Metal Hay Bunk
The ideal way to feed hay or silage when the cattle cannot get in the trough and you can feed from side unloading wagon or truck, by hand or with front end loader--works equally well for all. Made of 14 gauge sheet metal and pipe. Bottomless, on skids, 16 feet long, 42 inches wide and 22 inches deep. T-top and solid, long lasting construction make this the finest hay and silage feeder available. Available with or without slant bars.
Metal Grain Trough
Sixteen feet long, 42 inches wide and 10 inches deep, enough capacity for silage and grain or grain alone. Runners are an integral part of the construction. Ideal for wintering cows; replacement cattle or full feeding. Available with or without slant bars.
Slant Bar Feed Trough
The Hanging Hay Rack
Made of Tube Steel Frame with 1/2" steel rods to hold the hay in. Readily hangs on 2" stall partition. All round corners. Quarter--round type for corners also available
The Hanging Feeding Trough
Heavy Gauge Sheet Metal with rolled edges and strap reinforcement. Hangs any height on 2" thick wood or our metal gates or stall division. Sizes to fit your stall. Can also be hung on an outside stall with opening for animal to eat thru. Available in any length--2 to 8 feet.